Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend was busy but beautiful. It started out as on Saturday, October 22 at 8 a.m. was my engagement photo session. That is right, 8 a.m. where the temperature outside was a nice 38 degrees. I even started off by wearing a nice light, thin dress. We started off taking photos at the train depot in the Village of Ada because that is where I was asked to be his girlfriend and two years later where he proposed to me. We then moved to a few different spots on campus then went to Kenton to places where we hike when we have the time.

Our wonderful photographer was my fiance's cousin. She is so talented and we were so excited she was able to squeeze us in with October being one of her busier months. I cannot wait till the photos come in, let's just hope I can wait the three weeks.

If you are curious, this is what the car looked like after we were finished. It looks like we now live in the car. 

Later on in the day was a tailgate party hosted by Kappa Phi and Sigma Theta Epsilon, which are the Christian sorority and fraternity on campus. It was a blast to hang out with my fellow sisters and brothers. We barbeque hotdogs and hamburgers and played corn hole all before the homecoming football game. I can now cross out going to a college tailgate party off my bucket list.

However, late on I started to not feel well. I guess being in a dress in 38 degrees weather did not help the hidden cold germ that was just waiting to come out and get me.

My fiance being the true gentleman, took care of me. He got me soup, tea, medicine, and movies. He took care of until he had to head back home, but he continued to call and text me to make sure I was doing better. I may still have a little bit of the cold, but he definitely helped get rid of it.

Here is to hoping this cold doesn't ruin the rest of my week and will let me get all of my school work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment