Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Stretch Before Thanksgiving Break

Well, Thanksgiving break is coming up and it cannot come soon enough.

This past weekend was nice and relaxing, which was much needed. I wish though that feeling could have lasting during this week. Over the weekend, my fiance, of course, came down and visit with me. We went shopping, got food, and just watched movies all weekend.

Earlier in the week, my housemates got two new guinea pigs. Gizmo, the other one, recently died. The two new guinea pigs are sisters and are less than three months old. Their names are Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. My housemates love Harry Potter so that is where their names came from. They are still getting used to us and their new environment, but soon they will be two bundles of fuzzy entertainment.

Also during the weekend, my fiance decided to buy a fish for his fish tank, which was an hour away from the store. Also, he bought it on Friday and was not planning on leaving till Sunday. So, we had to put him in my take in a breeders net so he would not get eaten by my fish. For those of you who do not know, I own two Dwarf Pufferfish and they eat other fish. I also bought a fiddler crab for them to eat. So far, they have not eaten him, so it looks like I now have a pet fiddler crab.

I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. I get to be with my family, eat a ton of food, and have no school work to worry about.

I hope I can last till this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment