Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall is Here

Fall has finally arrived. For a second there, I thought it was going to go from summer to winter and skip fall. Fall is my favorite season, I mean I like them all but fall is by far my favorite. It is the perfect season to wear all my hoodies. If you ever look into my closet, it is 20 percent clothes and 80 percent hoodies. My parents yell at me all the time because I do not get rid of them even when I probably should.

What is also great about fall is that it is the perfect season to go hiking. It is not too cold or hot and the leaves are changing, which is always nice to hike through. This weekend I was able to hike at Tallgrass Trail in Marion with my fiancé and his family. It is beautiful there and it turns out I have hiked part of the same trail in Kenton. Although the trail in Kenton is not paved and not really known by many people.

Here are some pictures that I took while hiking the trail in Marion.








After we were finished hiking, I and my fiancé went putt-putting. It was actually the places last night of the season! We had a blast and I got two hole-in-ones! That has never happened to me before.





It was a great weekend to the official start of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment