Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Social Media Face-lift

Ever since social media became a big thing, the sites have always looked for things to become better. Most common "face-lift" social media will do is the layout. The layout change could only happen to a persons profile page or the whole site. Many of times, this has turned to be a good thing or a bad thing for the site.

Another change could be just with the logo. Now a logo design change is not something new. We can all recall many chain businesses redesigning their logo in hope to attract more customers. That is the same idea for social media redesigning their logos.





Small changes also happen which also happen to be the ones that are most noticed. That could be with the fount or color theme. Earlier Facebook said they are adding a dislike button, now it is Twitters turn. Twitter is not starting a dislike button. They are however redesigning their other buttons they have. They are making the buttons stand out more. I believe this will help the site improve and increase interest in it. Since I am still learning Twitter and saw the change that could be happening, I was very exciting. I like the new buttons and agree they are more attractive and stand out. Twitter is doing a great thing by doing this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about the new Twitter buttons. I like the high contrast but the other one's are more sleek and I think they're a little more visually pleasing. I'll be interested to see what they look like actually placed into Twitter rather than what they look like when you're just viewing the buttons.

    ReplyDelete