Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Paying Snapchat

This year Snapchat did something very exciting, new and cool. If you are wondering what Snapchat is, it is where you can take a picture or a ten-second video and send it to your friends. Once the friend opens the message it "goes away". It is a fun way to send funny things to friends quickly.

Snapchat though added filters to where you can make your face change. Here is one they used to have because they are always changing them.
I think they are fun and entertaining. However, now Snapchat is saying that if you have a favorite filter you can buy it and always have it with you. Now I think that is crazy. I will not be paying for the filters. Many other social media sites are doing the same thing. I am happy with just having the filters always changing and will never pay for them. I am not that attached to Snapchat.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica- I agree the Snapchat filters are fun and entertaining but a lot of them are super weird and scary! I wonder who comes up with these graphics. Snapchat is just trying to make money where they can by asking users to purchase their favorite filter. Like you said, I think this is completely ridiculous as well. Who would want to pay money to have fake tears streaming down your face? I don’t get it but I’m sure there are millions of people out there paying for various filters.

    ReplyDelete