Monday, December 14, 2015

End of the Semester

Wow, the end of the semester is just around the corner. The semester has been crazy and gone by fast. It had its ups and downs, but I have survived. I only have to take two finals and turn in final projects to complete this semester. Next semester will be nice because I am taking fewer credit hours which is much needed. Since beginning college, I have taken 17 to 18 credit hour, next semester I am taking 15. I am so excited for that!

Even though the semester is dying down, I have been crazy with finishing up final projects. My friends and boyfriend have been helping me stay calm and to still have fun. We have gone shooting a few times, seen movies and even went and saw drive through Christmas lights.

One thing that was really exciting was my sorority had their Big and Little ceremony. I got to welcome a G-Little to the family. If you are wondering what a G-Little is, it is a grand-little. My little received a little. She is a perfect fit for our family and we were both excited to welcome her in!
It goes me, my g-little, my little
(from left to right)

My sorority also had a 24-hour fundraiser for a little girl that lives in town who has cancer. During the 24-hour fundraiser I decided to craft an orniament for my grandma. I used a  burnt out light build to make. Now I did not come up with this idea by myself, Pinterest helped a little. I think my grandma will really like it. 

Well, finals week is finally her. I only have to go in for two finals but they are at the end of the week. At least I have a few days to study for them or maybe I will just sleep. 

To cheer anyone up during this finals week, her are some interesting M&M's from a drive throught Christmas light display:

Also for those who find things getting destroyed relaxing, her is a slow motion video I took of my boyfriend shooting some bottles with a shotgun.:


Have a great rest of the semester everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment